Friday, August 2, 2013

Drama!

This week Madeline has been at Spotlight camp.  She had a ton of fun.  Camp was Monday through Friday from 9am-3pm.  She worked on a play/musical all week and then had even more drama when she got home.  I am SO glad I don't have to deal with this every day during school.  I can not imagine trying to get Madeline to do homework and then hurry out the door for activities.  Today they had what they call a showcase.  We got to see the result of the hard work this week.  Madeline was in the junior group which is for 5-6 year olds.  Here is the video.  It's about 5 minutes long.





Yesterday, 8/1/2013, Madeline also lost her 2nd tooth, exactly 7 years after we found out we were going to have her.  :)

Meanwhile, Duncan and I had a fun week too.  He finally got to go in the tubes at the YMCA since he is now 3!  He also got a lot of mommy time all to himself.  I think he enjoyed himself.




No comments:

Post a Comment